Since 2005, Motus Logistics has partnered with organizations of all sizes, across all industries, proactively reducing shipping costs and assisting with the negotiation of small parcel and LTL/FT carrier agreements.
Originally founded as Integrated Shipping Solutions in 2005, Motus Logistics is an innovative transportation consulting firm with a robust suite of services aimed at changing the perception of third-party logistics providers in the transportation industry. With a background in Small Parcel negotiations, we spent years on the front lines working diligently on behalf of shippers across North America to help them secure the world-class pricing they deserved.
As the transportation world changed and our customer needs grew stronger, we dove head-first into freight management- pioneering technology driven solutions for our customers and taking a surgical like approach to improving LTL/FTL processes. In 2016, we officially became Motus Logistics to reflect our focus on the ever growing freight management portion of our business.
Motus: latin | movement| motion; riot | commotion | disturbance; gesture; emotion
This name, Motus, now reflects our dual focus on helping customers move their freight in a more efficient manner while also shaking up the industry and setting a new expectation on what defines innovative solutions and world-class customer service.
We provide instant access to a combined knowledge network of associates with 1000’s of years of transportation industry experience. We strive to be your trusted resource, sharing our industry knowledge and shipper/carrier experience so you can make smarter business decisions.
In our business, people make all the difference. We pride ourselves on our ability to recruit, motivate and retain the right people to help grow your business and ours, while we relentlessly focus on refining process, coaching, training methods, analytical tools and incentives to improve our customers business and our own.
Our Values: Passion – Innovation – Excellence
Our core values guide us as a company and guide the behavior of the people who make up our workforce. We believe these values make Motus Logistics a great partner and a great employer.
- We are relationship, network and service-driven.
- We have high ambitions – “we are decisive and bold thinkers”
- We believe the only person that can truly make a difference is “you” – If you are willing to grab the gold within you.
- We see our clients’ customer challenges as our own and do what it takes to develop and execute the solution that is in the best interest of our customers and then continuously improve upon it.
- We are passionate about improving customer experience – whenever and wherever possible.
- We are progressive and move quickly to anticipate new customer trends/needs.
- We help you improve your bottom line as an extension of your logistics operation and provide insights and solutions as to what is possible in cost reductions and service improvements.
- We are connected and have lived in your shoes, from both a carrier and purchasing perspective working for carrier and fortune 500 companies. We draw on that knowledge and experience to deliver a breadth of services and world-class results.
- We know what we know. Our tenacious and relentless passion for the negotiation game is unmatched and it’s what has allowed us to single-handedly negotiate thousands of Parcel, LTL and TL agreements and provide the ability to pass those savings on to our clients
What We Do
Motus Logistics delivers powerful solutions in the Small Parcel, LTL and FTL arenas for shippers across North America. From consulting to technology, we equip our customers with the tools, data and experience to truly transform their supply chain.Learn More
At Motus Logistics, we’re a great mix of young talent and seasoned industry veterans – and we’re growing quickly. We’re always looking for people to join our team who have a mix of experience, mad genius and a thirst for knowledge. We want resourceful and self-motivated professionals, who like to push boundaries, challenge themselves and can thrive in a Continue readingLearn More